Your business family is here to support your family business by providing a place to share valuable resources and to connect with your peers online during these challenging times.
About Family Business Association
We are an enjoyable and engaging organization filled with knowledgeable family businesses and advisors to family businesses.
Join a Family Business Advisory Team
This is your unique opportunity to learn from each other, to work on your family business opportunities and challenges.
*** FBA PROGRAMMING IS SUBJECT TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES – WATCH FOR UPDATES ***
FBA Community of Like-Minded People
- September 24, 2020: FBA Member Appreciation Social & AGM – Discover Coffee Family Business Story Presentation, Wine & Hors d’Oeuvres
- October 28, 2020: Tying Up Loose Ends: Estate Planning Tools for the Family Business (Panel Event)
- November 25, 2020: Family Business Best Practices with Gabriel Dhahan
- December 11, 2020: Workplace Stress & Wellness with Jennifer Wilson
- January 14, 2021: CRA Audit Chat Group
- January 28, 2021: Value Added Incentives for Family Business Employees – Round Table Discussions
- February 24, 2021: Family Business Excellence (FBE) & Young Entrepreneur Awards
- April 22, 2021: Managing Personal Relationships as a Family Business Member – Chat Group
- May 27, 2021: Year-end Celebration – Tour, Tasting, Hors d’Oeuvres & Live Music
VISIT OUR EVENTS WEBPAGE
All events are catered – enjoy the food, company & topic!
In addition to regular scheduled events, FBA offers: Family Business Advisory (FBA) Teams; a Mentorship Program, Professional Development Opportunities and a Transition Group.
Welcome to the FBA family where our common goals and experiences help to support and encourage each other.
To promote the sustainability and growth of Vancouver Island business families by providing education and support through community and shared experience.
We are an engaged and supportive community of vibrant Vancouver Island business families and advisors who connect, share ideas and learn from each others’ unique experiences.
Family Business Advisory Teams
This is your unique opportunity to learn from each other, to work on your family business opportunities and challenges and to have the security of confidential discussions in a trusting and inviting environment.