Get Ready for a New Season
of Dynamic Programming
2018/19 Program Schedule - Mark your Calendar!
- September 13, 2018: AGM & Member Appreciation
- September 19, 2018: The Future of Work is NOW
- October 25, 2018: What is Emotional Intelligence?
- December 5, 2018: Enterprise Transition 2019
- January 17, 2019: Ambitions, Extreme Goals & Risks
- February 13, 2019: Family Business Excellence (FBE) & Young Entrepreneur Awards
- March 14, 2019: Family Business Stories
- May 9, 2019: Workplace Stress & Wellness
- June 2019 (Date TBA): Year-end Social
New Season Highlight:
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS NOW
Imminent Changes Will Affect your Family Business
ARE YOU READY?
Whether you are a family business or multi-national, the connected generation, technology and a sharing economy will (if not already) fundamentally change the way we operate our businesses. But this reality doesn't have to be scary, off-putting, or beyond your reach.
HOW WILL YOU ADAPT?
It starts with understanding and accepting that the world is changing...fast! You must embrace the need to be innovative and agile in your operations, and challenge everything you know about your business, customers and staff. Easier said than done, right?
This Presentation Will Help Get you There!
Join us on Wednesday, September 19th from 5:30pm - 8:30pm at the Uplands Golf Club as Rocky Ozaki, the co-founder of NoW Innovations, will simplify, in a compelling way, the reasons the Future of Work has arrived. He will walk us through what the 'NoW' looks like and what any family business can do to future proof their business.
Your ticket includes an evening meal.
Special offer: $55 (plus GST) for everyone!
Experience FBA VI - WATCH VIDEO!