New Season of
2018/19 Program Schedule - Mark your Calendar
- September 13, 2018: FBA VI Annual Meeting & Member Appreciation
- September 19, 2018: Future of Work is NOW
- October 25, 2018: Emotional Intelligence
- December 5, 2018: Enterprise Transition 2019
- January 17, 2019: Ambitions, Extreme Goals & Risks
- February 13, 2019: Family Business Excellence (FBE) & Young Entrepreneur Awards
- March 14, 2019: Family Business Stories
- May 9, 2019: Workplace Stress & Wellness
- June 2019 (Date TBA): Year-End Social
Enterprise Transition 2019
Contemplating a Transition? This seminar is for you!
Business owners today are facing an unprecedented challenge as they contemplate their transition from an enterprise they founded to a financially rewarding exit with a proper succession structure in place.
Your Very Own Road Map
Based on recent primary and secondary research completed at Royal Roads University, Associate Professor Michael Thompson and Vernon Fischer of Fischer Financial Services (CFP, Family Enterprise Advisor) have created a three step process that allows a business owner to develop an effective transition “road map” which will add valuable clarity and direction.
Get the information from experts in the field. Leave with the tools to apply it in your environment and see it work.
Your ticket includes a buffet breakfast.
Members: $45 (plus GST); Non-members: $65 (plus GST)
Experience FBA VI - WATCH VIDEO!