For our 2017-18 season, FBA VI featured a variety of comprehensive, educational programming delivered by dynamic speakers who provided timely, relevant information and resources. FBA VI Members and Future Members in attendance at each event had an opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations along with great food making for memorable, long-lasting experiences!
Here is a snapshot of our 2017-18 season:
- September 21, 2017: AGM & Member Appreciation
- September 29, 2017: Digital Marketing for Families in Business
- October 19, 2017: Leaps & Lessons – Transitioning the Family Business
- November 14, 2017: Dear Younger Me – Workshop for All Generations
- November 29, 2017: Fireside Chat on Ambitions, Extreme Goals & Taking Risks
- January 26, 2018: Faxes to Facebook: Multigenerational Family Business Communication
- February 8, 2018: Family Business Excellence (FBE) Awards, New Young Entrepreneur Award & Sponsor Recognition Ceremony
- March 14, 2018: Mental Toughness Leadership with Sean Bacon
- April 26, 2018: Strategies for Recruiting & Retaining Top Talent
Below are the season highlights and resources provided by our speakers at our most recent events in March and April 2018. Also, be sure to check out our 2018/19 Season Programming and mark your calendar!